BUY A MEDIPAC
contains a number of prescription only medications, homeopathic treatments along with dressings, steristrips, sterile needles and syringes.
Contents may change subject to UK availability.
Antibiotics: These are to cover a broad range of the illnesses that can ruin you and your child's trip
- Antibiotic syrup 1 - a broad spectrum antibiotic used for chest, ear, tooth,
bowel, urine infections OR
- Antibiotic syrup 2
- a good antibiotic if your child is allergic to penicillin, and in chest, ear, eye, skin and bowel infections
- Antibiotic eye-drops - antibiotic drops for eye infections
- Antibiotic cream or powder - a locally applied
antibiotic for skin infections
These are essential if your child is in pain or has a fever:
- Calpol syrup sachets - this is a child's paracetamol syrup for anything
from teething pain to earache
- Dioralyte sachets
- for the rehydration of your child if they are vomiting or have diarrohoea
- Piriton syrup - useful for situations where your child is suffering an
allergic reaction, itching or even if it cannot sleep. Active ingredient: chloropheniramine.
- Arnica cream - a gentle natural remedy for bruising
- Bonjella gel - a local anaesthetic gel for teething pain or mouth ulcers
- Hydrocortisone cream 1% - for skin inflammation and burns including severe
- Diprobase cream - a very effective moisturiser for sore dry skin and for
mixing with hydrocortisone cream for use on the face
- Tea Tree ointment - a natural antiseptic to be used on cuts and abrasions
- Protective Mask - for prevention of airborne diseases such as SARS
- Feverscan strip (TM) - takes your child's temperature
quickly and easily
- Steristrips (TM) - powerful adhesive strips for
- 4 Dressings - Mepore(TM) dressings ready to use
for keeping wounds clean
- 2 Sterile Gauzes - for cleaning wounds and stopping blood loss in cuts
- Bandage - a large multipurpose crepe bandage
- 4 Sterile Needles & 2 Sterile Syringes - for injections
and blood testing
- Sterile Forceps - for removal of unwanted materials from injuries and for
helping stitch wounds
- Foldaway Sterile Field Area - This is built into the medipac so you always
have a clean area to operate
- 2 Sterile Medical Wipes - to sterilise skin and surfaces before any contact.
- 1 pair of sterile gloves
* Always read the label *
FULL DETAILS OF WHAT THE MEDICATIONS ARE PLEASE COMPLETE THE Medipac Contents Enquiry Form .
a Healthy Travel guide from Lonely Planet
nb. Unfortunately, the Healthy Travel guide to Australia, New Zealand and the Pacific is now out of print and therefore no longer available.
is designed to be both portable and strong in order to put up with the rigors of travelling.
It measures 20 x 20 x 5 cm and is made of a durable water-resistant material which will keep the contents dry in most situations.
has been made so that there is extra space for any other medications or products you may want to put in it.
There is a Customs Declaration Form which may need to be shown when
BUY A MEDIPAC